sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2009

Words ... many words ...



I ran ... And I Ran ... I Ran so faraway ... Poor Soul ... Poor Thing ... Please Kiss the Rain ... Did you know? ... On your own ... Your my favorite mistake ... I wake up in this morning and the tone of your voice is ... It's just 6 am ... and I ran so faraway ... Not everything so wrong ... Shut up ... Just Shut tup, Shut it up ... Just Sht up ... Look around ... Too Shy... Never there ... I need you understand soo much ... Baby! Come, coming ... my butterfly ... Too much is never enough ... Make me go crazy ... give me time ... to realize my crime ... I have days inside your eyes ... You spin me around ... No! I couldn't ask for another ... Groove is in the heart ... Don't go away ... Don't you want me baby! ... Is like a child miss the candy ... Candy, Baby!... The best for your life ... You oughta know ... I only hear where I want to ... And say the simple... Don't belong ... I miss everything ... He's the one that don't know what it means ... Can you hear the universe? ... Going back the time ... don't waste your time ... I'm leaving my life in your head ... I don't care who you are ... Because this the day that there gonna back to you ... Anybody feels the way I do about you now ... And what I can that feeling ... you can say, I feel the same ... Without you ... More than this ... You get to feel so guilty, got so much for so little... Goodbye... You can keep this suit of lights I'll be up with the sun ... The more you take the less you feel... The less you know the more you believe... The more you have the more it takes today.

No hay comentarios:

¿Quién es EliZooropa?

Una persona original, amante de la música británica que viaja en un barco lleno de experiencias y las olas que la motivan son las de la música, los peces son sus amigos y sabe que puede encontrarse a una cantidad increible de criaturas llenas de colores o de espinas.

Una especie exótica,pero llena de remolinos en la cabeza.

Una combinación de lo tierno con lo sarcástico, con un exquisito sabor agridulce.


Una chica que busca la independencia y la libertad.

Una especie que sonríe a cada prueba de la vida y una especie que llora cada que se hunde.

Una chica que se desahoga en su Zona!

Te sueño aún estando despierta!

Te sueño aún estando despierta!