martes, 25 de enero de 2011

¡¿Bueno ... ?!


De repente suena el tel de mi casa, descuelgo y se escucha:

? - If youve been hiding from love, I can understand where youre coming from.

Yo contesto con: ...

Ez- Sometimes I feel like I don't know, Sometimes I feel like checking out, I wanna get it wrong,
Can't always be strong.

? - On another world, By another Star, At another place and time, In another state of consciousness.

Ez- Like a desert needs rain, Like a town needs a name.

? - Paying debt to karma, You party for a living, What you take won't kill you, But careful what you're giving.


Ez - We`ve been here before, Last time you scratched at my door, The moon was naked and cold.


? - What do you expect of me, What is it you want, Whatever you've planned for me, I'm not the one.


Ez- I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run through the fields, Only to be with you.


? - The way you move, Has got me yearning. The way you move, Has left me burning.


Ez- If you twist ans turn away, if you tear yourself in two again, if I could yes I would.


? - The world outside, You're not part of it yet, And if you could drive,You could drive her away.


Ez - Nobody else here baby, No one here to blame, No one to point the finger, It's just you and me and the rain.

No hay comentarios:

¿Quién es EliZooropa?

Una persona original, amante de la música británica que viaja en un barco lleno de experiencias y las olas que la motivan son las de la música, los peces son sus amigos y sabe que puede encontrarse a una cantidad increible de criaturas llenas de colores o de espinas.

Una especie exótica,pero llena de remolinos en la cabeza.

Una combinación de lo tierno con lo sarcástico, con un exquisito sabor agridulce.


Una chica que busca la independencia y la libertad.

Una especie que sonríe a cada prueba de la vida y una especie que llora cada que se hunde.

Una chica que se desahoga en su Zona!

Te sueño aún estando despierta!

Te sueño aún estando despierta!